One day course
£105 incl VAT
Thursday, 2nd March 2017
If you have always wanted to make real bread this course is for you. We use slow fermentation techniques for improved flavour.
The course is a full day course and we aim to:
- Show you how to make different types of bread just using basic ingredients
- Enable you to identify the difference between Real Bread and supermarket bread.
- How to create the perfect dough.
- Perfecting kneading techniques.
- Create and bake bread with your own hands.
- How you can include bread baking into busy lives.
Our courses are interactive and include all course materials, refreshments on arrival and throughout the day and lunch.You take away all of the bread you have made and not to mention a new skill.
Course details will be sent out 7 days before the event, if the course is purchased for a friend or relative please email their contact details to email@example.com
At check-out please select local delivery to ensure delivery costs are not applied to your booking